Email Notifications and group deadlines across boards

david shaw April 28, 2020

Dear Community,

I am sure these questions have been raised in the past however I couldn't find anything in the guides:

1. Is there a way to an automatic email notification when someone has been added added to a card?

2. Is there a way to bring all the deadlines (or approaching deadlines) from all boards in a team to a central place or Trello board? 

thanks

David

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2020

@david shaw for project/deadline planning, check out Placker.

You can customise your email notifications more finely using Butler over and above Trello's standard email notifications (but only available on paid plans).

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2020

Hi @david shaw 

Thanks for throwing these questions out there. For the first one, you may get a notification if you're watching the card and then someone is added on - though you'll also want to check that your notifications setting is not set to 'Never'. If this does not work then unfortunately at this time it is not possible.

As for your second point, it may be worth having a look at 'Boards connected and synced with Unito' on the Trello Power-up marketplace. Or another way could be to set up a Trello board specifically for deadlines for your team and then have everyone  duplicate their cards with deadlines over but the power-up above should make this easier for you I think.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events