Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elegantt Yes or No

Brian W November 19, 2018

Hi all, 

Trello is a cool tool. My team likes it. However, as PM's we are used to using Gantt charts / MSP to manage our projects details. (Milestones, tasks, rolling up to the milestones, dependencies, etc. Unfortunately, our company does not use / support MSP.

Can anyone please tell me the pro's and con's with Elegantt. (Reviews are mixed) 

Thanks so much, 

Brian 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2018

@Brian W I found Elegantt pretty useless. Placker is an incredible and powerful Gantt charting interface (and more) that has robust 2 way synch with Trello.

Brian W November 20, 2018

Hi, thanks. Are you using it today?

Brian W November 20, 2018

If yes, did you go with the Basic, Pro or Enterprise? 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2018

@Brian W No I used it for about a year, but I don't really need gantt charting. Mostly what I was using it for was to show me cards across all boards, split by label or member.

I subsequently spent about a year consulting with Butler, with which I was able to replace much of that required functionality through automation.

I subsequently built 2 products Benko Board and Trellinator that now allow me to achieve the same results as I was with Butler :)

But while I was using Placker my experiences with the product, the responsiveness of support and the reliability were all very positive. I don't know about the plans, I was paying EUR7/month when I used it, and I only had one user in Placker. One plus is that you only pay for Placker users, even though it allows you to track and assign tasks for all members across all your boards, even if they don't have Placker accounts.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events