Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Effort for cards

Marcel Hüsen July 22, 2022

Hello all,

is it possible to put an effort (in hours) on the cards in Trello? No time tracking but effort in hours how long a task takes? Is it possible to display this in a dashboard?

Thanks and kind rergards,

marcel

2 answers

1 vote
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2022

Hey @Marcel Hüsen - I answered your ticket about this :)

As I said on the ticket, I recommend looking for a Power-Up that can do this as we don't have this feature natively (unless you use a Custom Field). 

Marcel Hüsen July 25, 2022

Hello @Alex Waite thank you for your Reply. Can you recommend a Power-Up for this? May thanks.

0 votes
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2022

Hi @Marcel Hüsen and welcome!

Alex is right with using a custom field to add Effort to each task. You can use our free power-up Agile Tools by Corrello which allows you to add Story Points and WIP Limits. Story Points show on the front of each card and they can measure a combination of effort, time and importance in a project.

We specialize in reporting so, if you need to see charts with Story Point stats, cycle time, release forecast, burndown or CFD, we've got Corrello

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events