Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecommerce order in trello board

Enrico Ribola
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2024

Dear All

we have a ecommerce web site tha receive 40 order for days 

the order arrive to our erp directly for the web site and after that we start the production of item in the different site in base to the item

it's possible to create a trello board with all the order divided by category of item and with workflow , i mean for exemple starting produciton, producted , ready for ship

Like a big board for the production 

Thank you 

Enrico

2 answers

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2024

@Enrico Ribola 

Trello is a flexible colloboration tool that you can definite use to manage production process. Like any project, it to have clear definition of your processes, the data required, ..etc to support the integration with other software.

My largest client in Spain processes close to a 1000 jobs for heavy vehicle repairs each year. The have an equivalent of a production process on Access but creates and triggers action on each job cards through a fairly complex process including invoicing. I do not read / write in Spanish but I think the team members collaborate their work around the jobs a lot via the comments on matters arising from the jobs.

Another UK used car client, currently, has 413 non inspection jobs for an unsold inventory of 300 cars (just checked their Dashcards) being managed across 8 separate departments for works on repairs , refurnishing, parts order, parts fitting, ... etc 

It is important to think through board design and to validate the design in the early stages of your implementation. The the two cases mentioned above, both had scrape at least 1 design before settling down on a solution.

0 votes
Antonio Panea Pastor May 6, 2024

Ciao @Enrico Ribola ,

Toni from Crmble here. Absolutely, it would be super easy to set up! Moreover by creating a Zap to connect your ERP with Trello, you can automatically generate a card at the start of your workflow. This will allow you to save time in adding things manually to your board.

Just remember to periodically clean the board by archiving old cards, as having over 3k cards in the same board could potentially slow down performance.

Let me know if you need any assistance with the setup!

Best regards,
Toni

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events