Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Each time I log out of Teams my Trello tab is lost and I have to add it back again

Hi,

I've added a Trello tab to a Teams channel.

But each time I open Teams after e.g. a pc restart, the tab disappears.

I then have to go back and choose to add a new Trello tab again, at which point I see my board in the 'Select Board' list.  When I choose the board, it then adds it to my Teams channel as a tab, but also then displays the previous identical tab again, so I end up with two identical Trello tabs.

Next time I start Teams, the same thing happens and I end up with three identical Trello tabs etc. 

I'd appreciate any suggestions - it's a small thing but pretty annoying.

thanks in advance, Mike.

1 answer

0 votes

Can you add another app tab to test it out? I’m trying to figure out if it’s just a general issue with your browser or Teams account or if it is specific to the Trello app in Teams somehow (but not other app tabs). 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

177 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you