Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due dates not working

renee April 11, 2023

The recent change to the Trello for Gmail plugin has made the due date and time stop working. It doesn't transfer the date or time you add into trello anymore. Anyone have a better workaround than having to go edit it in trello?

EDIT: I just discovered the report automations I had set up in trello that were based on due dates have also stopped working correctly and now generate an empty report, even though there is data that should be reporting.

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

I'm not sure Trello even support this anymore.  They pulled support for the outlook plugin. Maybe someone at Atlassian can confirm?! 

The best alternative I have used is for syncing calendar entries is:

Cronofy 

renee April 12, 2023

Thank you; however, I'm not using Outlook and I'm not trying to sync calendar entries.

Let me clarify: It's called the Trello for Gmail plugin and I access my Gmail through Chrome. The plugin is used to quickly convert an email into a trello card.trelloplugin.png

I have also just noticed that the Trello report automation I had set up previously to report based on due dates has also stopped working. I have not made changes to the report setup since it was working correctly.

report.png

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

Sorry, I didn't articulate myself too well.  I mean that the Outlook plugin support was pulled and I think the same may be true for Gmail plugin, but someone else may be able to confirm...

That said, it may be something in your Trello workspace that has changed causing this.  Have you changed timezones system time or time settings within your Trello account at all?

renee April 13, 2023

No changes. I was away on holiday.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events