Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date colours not updating

Becci Gavin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 23, 2023

Hi all,

I've noticed in the latest update of Trello that cards with less than 24 hours left until they are due don't update to yellow automatically, or to red when the deadline has passed. You have to click into the card to see that the task is overdue or due soon. And you have to manually refresh the page to get these changes to show.

Has anyone else had this issue? It makes planning and finishing tasks difficult at a glance

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Raymond Wang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2023

Hi @Becci Gavin, this looks like an issue on our end! Thanks for reporting — we're on it.

Becci Gavin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 24, 2023

Thanks Raymond! :)

Raymond Wang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2023

Hey @Becci Gavin, we shipped a fix for this issue earlier today! You'll have to refresh to make sure you're on the latest version, but after that, your due date badges should have their colors updated automatically from now on. Thanks again for writing in, and let us know if we can help with anything else! 

Like Becci Gavin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events