Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due Date Automation across all boards in a Workspace

Sarah Petersen September 10, 2022

I am attempting to create an automation that will copy and link any card assigned to me and due in the next 7 days to another board (ie Project Board A has a card assigned to me due in 7 days, butler will now copy and link the card to Daily Snapshot board on list Due This Week)

I can only seem to make the automation work within a single board - not across all boards in the workspace. 

Here is the automation I created - feedback is appreciated.

when a due date less than 7 days from now is set on a card assigned to me, copy the card to the bottom of list "This Week", and link the cards together

If I am going about this type of task management in the wrong way on Trello I also welcome suggestions! My goal is to keep sight of tasks due soon across several projects in one place.  

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2022

@Sarah Petersen 

You are correct in your observation. However, know that cardlinks remains active for your use in any board where you are a member. Given the above you need to built your automation around that basic capability. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events