Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual accounts with the same e-mail (PROBLEM)

darwinresmini September 17, 2022

Hello,

Recently, I bought an iPad and I started downloading my favourite apps. I am a Trello user since May 2022. When I tried to log in in Trello's app on my iPad, for some reason I created a new account with the same e-mail I use. Maybe I tought that I was Logging in but, actually, I was Signing up.

Now, when I Log in in the account with my e-mail, it only appears a new board, withou any chances to acces my "old" board.

I tried on my computer with Windows and I had the same problem. I am only using Trello on my iPhone, which is the only device I can use my original account.

I already tried to "change" accounts or "add a new one" but it is the same e-mail so I can't do that.

Waiting for a solution,

Dárwin Resmini

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Trello uses Atlassian accounts for access now (it moved away from local Trello accounts a while back).  It sounds like you did not convert your Trello account to an Atlassian one when you were asked to, and because your workspaces were owned by a Trello account, you can't see them any more because your Atlassian account has not been added to them.

Fortunately, you still have access on your 'phone, so you can fix this - on the 'phone go to the workspace and add your Atlassian account as another user.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events