Drag and drop a member’s avatar to Trello card

Marilize Laskey April 25, 2023

Good morning all, I have noticed today that I can not Drag and drop a member’s avatar to a card on the board.

Was this function deactivated? Or is this a bug?

Thank you

1 answer

1 vote
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023

Hi Marilize! 

I checked this internally and found that a bug report was already created addressing this to our dev team. We recently released a new version of Trello that slightly changed the way the board header looks. This seems to have affected the ability to add board members to cards.

While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, we will deploy it as soon as one is available.

Any questions or concerns, please let us know. 

ggray May 31, 2023

Hope it gets fixed quick, I'm having a tedious time assigning cards at the moment!

Like etnikk likes this
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2023

Hi there! Welcome to the community! Thanks for adding your comments and feedback on this. I've passed that information along to our team so they can be aware of it.

Michelle Schiffbauer May 31, 2023

Same here.  What is taking so long? Our processes are based on drag/drop and this is a true slow down as well as some ToDo's being missed because the feature is so depended upon, some are forgetting to go into the card and add members.

Like etnikk likes this
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
May 31, 2023

Hi Michelle! Sorry to hear that it's causing some slowdown in your workflow. 
I checked this internally and see that dev team is still working on a solution. 
Thanks for sharing your feedback on this too. I've also passed it on to our dev team.

etnikk June 11, 2023

ETA on this fix? 

Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
June 12, 2023

There are no updates on an ETA yet. :(

Liam Powell June 28, 2023

Hello, I am sending a message here to pitch in as well, having this feature disabled is very annoying for our team as we have now to click each card 3 times to assign members, so it has become a very tedious process. The issue has been ongoing for 2 months now. Is it possible to increase the priority of this bug?

Like # people like this
ggray June 28, 2023

I agree with Liam, 2 months is a long time to fix a bug like this. Can it please be put higher up the priority list?

Like # people like this
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
June 28, 2023

Hi All,

Thanks for adding your comments and feedback on this. I've passed that information along to our team. There are currently no updates on an ETA yet.

etnikk June 28, 2023

😑

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events