Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Attachment

Steve Granger September 17, 2020

Halp! I'm going crazy and need assistance. I don't know how to download relatively small attachments of <1mb from a trello card. My colleague simply right clicks the open image on her Mac and gets the 'Save as' option, but when i do it on my mac i only get 'copy image' and 'copy url' options? I actually have a higher level of membership than my colleague?? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2020

Hi @Steve Granger ,

Welcome to the community!

First of all open the attachment -> click on open in new tab -> save it to your mac/pc/mobile by right-click save or download.

Steve Granger September 17, 2020

Thanks Sam...i'm not very tech minded, but my own investigation discovered that using the Trello app on my mac, i cant 'save as', this function can only be done when viewing the image in a browser/tab? 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2020

Yes, You have to use a browser for that.

Like Steve Granger likes this
0 votes
Manù Colombani November 9, 2022

PLEASE CREATE A BUTTON OR OPTION THAT ENABLES DOWNLOADING ATTACHEMENTS, IT IS CRAZY THAT OPTION ISN'T AVAILABLE AT FIRST PLACE
THAT WE DO NEED TO CLIC AND TRY DIFFERENT WAYS IN ORDER TO DO SO
WHO DOESN'T WORK WITH FILE ATTACHMENTS TODAY ?!?
URGENT !!!

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2020

Maybe start using another browser, like if your using chrome, download brave ... its a chrome based the same, cuts the adverts, but means you can use one browser to browse, and one for your board so you can quickly switch via the start bar open apps than playing with going between tabs that is also annoying.

Steve Granger September 29, 2020

Sorry for the delayed reply Stephen, but thank you for assisting.

It was because i was using the Trello app on my mac, and not using a browser!!! When you use the app, you have to select to open any attachment in a tab if you want to save it.

Thanks again.

Like Stephen Addis likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events