It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Download Attachment

Halp! I'm going crazy and need assistance. I don't know how to download relatively small attachments of <1mb from a trello card. My colleague simply right clicks the open image on her Mac and gets the 'Save as' option, but when i do it on my mac i only get 'copy image' and 'copy url' options? I actually have a higher level of membership than my colleague?? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Steve Granger ,

Welcome to the community!

First of all open the attachment -> click on open in new tab -> save it to your mac/pc/mobile by right-click save or download.

Thanks Sam...i'm not very tech minded, but my own investigation discovered that using the Trello app on my mac, i cant 'save as', this function can only be done when viewing the image in a browser/tab? 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Yes, You have to use a browser for that.

Maybe start using another browser, like if your using chrome, download brave ... its a chrome based the same, cuts the adverts, but means you can use one browser to browse, and one for your board so you can quickly switch via the start bar open apps than playing with going between tabs that is also annoying.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,631 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you