Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does everyone in the company need Trello Gold?

Julianne Steagall June 18, 2021

In order for the Trello Gold Power-Ups to work correctly does everyone in the company need Trello Gold or can the owner of the account be the only one using Trello Gold while everyone else has the basic free features? I am looking to use Trello for timeline production and will have multiple people on one board. 

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

Hi @Julianne Steagall 👋

Welcome to the Community! Trello Gold is an add-on pack for individual Trello accounts that adds a handful of features which unfortunately means that others the benefits don't carry through to your team or to other people you are collaborating with.

Depending on your set up and the types of accounts the rest of your team you're working with hold it may be worth looking at other Trello packages but I would only do this once you've assessed what you'l truly need across the board to get your timeline production up and running how you would want it. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Julianne Steagall June 18, 2021

For example, say a task is assigned to me and I have Trello gold. I have set up an automation that when the task is marked as done it automatically goes to List(1) and is assigned to co-worker(A). Will co-worker(A) see the new assignment and location of the task? And if I set up an automation for co-worker(A)'s task to move to List(2) when they "mark it as done" with a new assignment to co-worker(B). Will this happen for co-worker(A) or only if they have Trello Gold and the automation set up?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events