Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know of a tool to track data from different trello boards?

Pablo Cobo September 19, 2022

Hi,

I was using Vizydrop to track data from my trello boards. Unfortunately this tool was deprecated.

Does anyone know of any similar alternatives?

Let me know if you can help.

Thank you in advance.

3 answers

0 votes
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2022

Hi @Pablo Cobo and welcome!

Silvia from Blue Cat here, we specialize in power-ups that focus on reporting and we help you track everything in Trello 😺

Have you checked our reporting tool? Blue Cat Reports is power-up that can help you make sense of any and all data or custom fields you have in Trello and cumulate it from different boards.

You can use a variety of charts to track leads, cycle time, status, time in list or historical data. Here are some examples of reports you can pull with Blue Cat: https://www.bluecatreports.com/reports/support/marketing/.

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat, you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a report as the above or anything else you might need.

Pablo Cobo September 20, 2022

Hi Silvia,

Thank you for your reply.

What would be the cost of this power up? Kindly let me know when you can.

Thank you!

0 votes
Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2022

I use the Dashcards power up to track cards across different boards. It is also able to sum, average etc. different custom fields

0 votes
Victor N
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2022

Hi Pablo, depending on what data you want to track, they are different PowerUps that can be used to track Trello data and you can find some of those here:
https://trello.com/power-ups/category/analytics-reporting 
I hope either of these is helpful and have a great day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events