Does anyone know how I can contact a representative by phone?

sofia.tchitacov August 25, 2022

I'd like to speak to a representative by phone to help answer some questions but can't find a number or even an email. Does anyone know how I can reach someone? it's to review pricing and certain features.

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

@sofia.tchitacov Welcome to the Atlassian community

I would assume that Trello support is like other Atlassian support tiers and you would need Enterprise support to request a phone call.  This is done in the support system on the issue that you submitted.  

I would suggest that you submit a support issue on this page and see if someone would be able to reach out and discuss your questions with them.  https://trello.com/en/contact#/ 

You can also post questions here and the community could do our best to answer them.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

This is correct!

Ava Hill
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 11, 2024

There is no option at the above link for billing issues. I was charged an annual fee on a free account.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2024

@Ava Hill do you see any of these options? 

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events