Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have ideas on setting up a board for a child care center?

Rich June 3, 2023

I need to create a system to track every child’s health data. I’m thinking of creating a card for each child and tracking the data within the card. I looked at power ups that would be similar to excel to help calculate when a child’s next immunization is due. I’m pretty stuck. For example: I need to track dental exam due dates and physical due dates   Plus be able to note when the exams where completed. Any thoughts???

3 answers

0 votes
Rich June 5, 2023

Thank you so much. I'm a newbie so I'll look into  checklist and calendar views.

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2023

Hi @Rich ,

just because you suggest to create a card per children, I would recommend you to take a look on Crmble Power-Up. Here you could arrange a demo with us ( I am the founder ) https://calendly.com/d/dq8-fps-624/crmble-demo.

While I understand that you may not have clients to track or deals to close in your case, using Crmble can still provide valuable benefits in terms of keeping track of each child. It can help you avoid missing any important dates and generate reports that could be useful for your daily operations.

Cheers

Toni

Rich June 5, 2023

Thank you for your help. I scheduled a date and time on your calendly.

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2023

Hi @Rich ,

Welcome to the Community! Have you thought of using advanced checklists and calendar views?

https://blog.trello.com/advanced-checklists

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events