Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Trello have alarm settings for reminders and events?

Xander Phaeacias August 2, 2021

If so, Trello may solve my scheduling issue.

I desperately need a productivity app to help me schedule. I've been using the default Android Clock and Calendar apps over a year now, but I think it's time to find apps designed for my needs.

I need an app that allows alarms to be set around the clock; something that lets me sort them and sync them to my calendar with ease. I've researched alarm apps, reminder apps, the like--but all of the apps I've found are glitchy, addressing other needs, or have privacy concerns (Google, Microsoft). I'm still seeking alternatives.

I really like Trello!

It has both the sleek design and amount of options I like. If I learn to make it work for me, I think I'll be happy.

2 answers

0 votes
marin August 2, 2021

Hi @Xander Phaeacias indeed all cards can have due date and time like what @Iain Dooley said. You can also connect your calendar app like Google Calendar and sync it to Trello so the cards will also display in the calendar as well. 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2021

@Xander Phaeacias yep you can set a notification at the due date or before the due date:

https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

You can also use Butler automations if you need more flexibility.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events