Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Does Trello Have an Affiliate Program?

I'm a business class member, can I get paid when I recommend someone should become a Trello business class member?  Can I earn commissions on that referral?

1 answer

1 vote

The only affiliate program that Trello has is giving you and your referral a free month Gold.

How does that work if I'm a business class customer?  What good does a free month of Trello Gold do for me in that case?

And also, how do I get a referral link to share with people?

Like Merce likes this

Click on the link above.  It will give you the link you can send to people.  If you don't want to click the link, the URL is https://trello.com/yourtrellousername/recommend

I'm not sure how it works for business class customers.

Like # people like this

Hello @Michael_Soh__AUG_ , are there any plans from Atlassian to create an Affiliate Program for Trello? Thank you

Like Anton Sidorov likes this
GUS ADMIN I'm New Here Jul 08, 2020

I'm with @Luis Garcia, and @Alan Gordon Trello having an affiliate program, will be a great idea. Especially for people taking advantage of what Trello offers for their business and enjoy using it. The more I learn how to use Trello, the more I feel I am building my company structure. So many companies can benefit from it, but they will need help to learn to use it. Not everyone makes the time. I'm already bringing people to Trello, and as a Business Class Customer, I don't get any benefit from it either. 

Getting at least something for spending time helping people know about Trello and then teach them how it works could help a lot of people, especially during these times. 

Like Luis Garcia likes this
Deborah I'm New Here Aug 20, 2020

I totally agree!  An Affiliate Link for Trello, (that I could send to my Clients) would grow Trello's Business & create more Trust for thier Customers, so it would be a WIN WIN.

Like # people like this

Yes! I agree i would be more inclined to referring clients if there we're a monetary compensation opportunity

Like GUS ADMIN likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,665 views 16 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you