Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Trello Have an Affiliate Program?

Alan Gordon October 25, 2019

I'm a business class member, can I get paid when I recommend someone should become a Trello business class member?  Can I earn commissions on that referral?

6 answers

5 votes
Michael Soh _AUG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2019

The only affiliate program that Trello has is giving you and your referral a free month Gold.

Alan Gordon October 26, 2019

How does that work if I'm a business class customer?  What good does a free month of Trello Gold do for me in that case?

And also, how do I get a referral link to share with people?

Like # people like this
Michael Soh _AUG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

Click on the link above.  It will give you the link you can send to people.  If you don't want to click the link, the URL is https://trello.com/yourtrellousername/recommend

I'm not sure how it works for business class customers.

Like # people like this
Luis Garcia March 28, 2020

Hello @Michael Soh _AUG_ , are there any plans from Atlassian to create an Affiliate Program for Trello? Thank you

Like # people like this
GUS ADMIN July 8, 2020

I'm with @Luis Garcia, and @Alan Gordon Trello having an affiliate program, will be a great idea. Especially for people taking advantage of what Trello offers for their business and enjoy using it. The more I learn how to use Trello, the more I feel I am building my company structure. So many companies can benefit from it, but they will need help to learn to use it. Not everyone makes the time. I'm already bringing people to Trello, and as a Business Class Customer, I don't get any benefit from it either. 

Getting at least something for spending time helping people know about Trello and then teach them how it works could help a lot of people, especially during these times. 

Like # people like this
Deborah August 20, 2020

I totally agree!  An Affiliate Link for Trello, (that I could send to my Clients) would grow Trello's Business & create more Trust for thier Customers, so it would be a WIN WIN.

Like # people like this
Jessy Rodriguez September 19, 2020

Yes! I agree i would be more inclined to referring clients if there we're a monetary compensation opportunity

Like # people like this
Yerbol October 14, 2020

I would not only reccomment, but also teach companies and implement trello there.

Like # people like this
Angela Ward November 4, 2020

I agree - I love Trello and would love to benefit from an affiliate program. Please develop something STAT! Thank you!

Like # people like this
Courtney Berry November 11, 2020

I agree completely with this. I was enjoying the free Gold when I was a basic user, but now I have business class and it doesn't do me any good. I'd love to see an affiliate program set up for those who have business class or above. This would be beneficial to Trello too, as we'd all be more apt to refer more users your way. 

Like Kiều Trần văn likes this
Deleted user January 10, 2022

Definitely agree, I actually just found another company and if they have great quality like Trello I'm going to switch. People have been asking for an affiliate program for 3 years, if they wanted to they would. I'll give you guys an update in about 2 weeks :)

Like # people like this
1 vote
David Mellor April 16, 2022

Listen everyone I'm new here but think about this.  Everyone is asking for an affiliate program with Trello but what would be the payout: 5%, 10% oh let's make it interesting and be 40% now lets take a look at what it costs for Trello.  1 user standard is 5$/month now if I'm getting 40% I'm making $2 leaving the company with $3 - does this sound like a good financial decision to you for Trello?  

Ok let's take the enterprise version at $17.50 -> The affiliate takes home $7 and Trello keeps $10.5.

With a SaaS that has such a low cost what are you expecting?  Sure I would love to make money referring Trello but at the same time do I really want to spend time and money to bring home $2 to $7 dollars and that is only if Trello would put up a 40% payout.

Trello works great, its a really nice functioning tool but I'm siding with Trello that they leave it as is or offer referrers free months of service which could be a good trade off.

jenna scott July 23, 2022

Agree

1 vote
Jozef November 4, 2020

Yes

I would like also offer Trello and teach people how to use, set up, to our local customers. 

0 votes
Brian Jackson November 1, 2021

I completely agree, business class users need a way to get credit from referrals. I've been referring a lot of folks, but get nothing in return.

2021-11-01_12-28-14.png

0 votes
Ralf Schmidt May 21, 2021

Yeah, would be very nice to have an Affiliate Program for Trello.

0 votes
Kristi McMillan January 6, 2021

Agree, as a Business Class user referring people is pointless.  Is there a way to tag @Mattlassian to see if they are intending to create an affiliate program in the future? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events