Does TRELLO offer a cold email blast service?

Brandon Vasquez December 7, 2021

Hey there!

I work for a company that uses direct mail, but we're wanting to move our campaigns to email, as well.

We have a list of leads and their emails, so we're wanting to target them with a cold email blast campaign. 

Now I know, that some companies don't allow this, so I'm just asking around!

If you any recommendations, I would love to hear them! Thanks!

Best,

Brandon 

2 answers

2 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

@Brandon Vasquez not exactly, but you can do some automated emails with the Email for Trello Power-Up + Butler/Trello Automation. I wouldn't do it with thousands of emails as that's probably a lot for the board to handle haha but depending on the size of your list Email for Trello might work

Mark Fowles December 8, 2021

Interesting question @Brandon Vasquez !

@Brittany Joiner is right that Email for Trello could work for you. If you can imagine each of your leads being a card in Trello, then you could use Trello automations to send out templated emails to your leads as they move through your pipeline. But if it's just a once-off blast to a long list of leads, then something like Mailchimp is probably a better idea.

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Hi Brandon! Welcome to the Trello community :) Trello isn't really geared for email campaigns per se, so you might want to use a purpose-built tool like Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, or a CRM like Hubspot or Salesforce that has a marketing hub portion.

Trello could then be used to coordinate your campaigns from a sort of project planning/coordination/content calendar perspective, and then a tool like Mailchimp would be used to actually create and send emails, as well as report on email metrics. If you need some sort of integration between your marketing campaign platform, Mailchimp has a power-up with Trello: https://trello.com/power-ups/55a5d917446f51777421000c/mailchimp

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events