Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Gmail on Android link to Trello?

Jordi April 21, 2019
The Trello add on for Gmail says it works on Android. Within Gmail on my Droid, I don't see a way to make a Trello card from an email.

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2019

@Jordi where did you see that the Gmail add on for Trello worked on Android? As far as I know, there aren't any Gmail addons that work in the mobile app ... The page for the add-on is here, but doesn't mention android:

https://help.trello.com/article/1120-trello-for-gmail-add-on

Can you point me to the place you read that this is compatible with the Android Gmail app?

Incidentally, if you want to reliably create cards from emails, and even use Trello as your Gmail client (meaning you can send and receive emails from Trello) on any device, you can take a look at this integration I wrote:

https://trello.com/integrations/#benkoboard

Jordi May 2, 2019

I never did see that.  I use the add-on on gmail on my pc and it would be nice to have that when I am on my phone using Gmail.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2019

@Jordi Shortly after we had this discussion this started showing up on my iOS gmail app, do you have the same?611C888C-3AC5-4F15-8572-4CA9141CEC65.jpeg

Jordi May 2, 2019

OMG.  Yes.  I feel so dumb.  Cool.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2019

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events