Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we need to pay 10 dollar per month for each person, if we took premium membership?

Somans Global Education November 18, 2022

we have been using the trail version of the premium membership of trello from the past week, the application is seems very useful and we are planning to implement this application for rest of our works

This question is regarding the payment for the premium membership.

the payment is bit confusing I want to know the 10 dollar bill for premium membership is valid only for one person or it is for the whole package?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2022

Hi @Somans Global Education and welcome to the community,

Trello pricing can be found here: https://trello.com/pricing

For the premium plan is 10$ per user/month if billed annually. If you choose monthly billing then it would cost you $12.50 per user/month  

It would be worth to examine if you are eligible for an educational discount. More info here https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/non-profit-and-educational-discounts/

Let me know if the above helps.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2022

@Somans Global Education hi!

Was my answer helpful to you? If yes, kindly mark it as accepted in order to help others! Thank you!

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

@Somans Global Education Welcome to the Atlassian community

The plans are per user per month.  So Premium is $10 per user, per month.

Deanne Love May 30, 2023

We have setup 1 Workspace with multi boards. I'm confused with the pricing.

1 x Workspace with multi job board and different members to each board, what cost should this be per month? I've set up new individual boards under the workspace and each time I go to add a new contractor the system want to charge each time? I'm really confused as to what the total costs are for this program?

Maybe I'm using to wrong.

We have a core group of employees, under 15 that use the workspace each day. But I also have contractors that would be added to the different boards depending if they are doing the job. The contractors are engaged per project.

I've just renewed our subscription which cost approx $2k AUD. Could you please provide advice as to the best cost effective way to utilse the program?

Like # people like this
Tessa Bartholomew October 10, 2023

Hi Deanne, was this ever answered for you? We are in a similar situation. 

I am about to show my manager the boards set up and how it could work for the team. My Premium 14 day trial ends tomorrow.. and only need a couple more days to present to the team, which is a little frustrating.

We have Core team of around 15 as well. Wanting to know what the cost would be for premium per month or annually to see if this is something the organisation will want to go with. Also trying to work out if we have additional power ups what their individual cost will be as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events