Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to buy a separate premium membership for each workspace?

Damla K November 9, 2022

Do I need to buy a separate premium membership for each workspace?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2022

Hi Damla, welcome to the community! Yes, subscriptions are applied at a workspace level so for each workspace upgrade you will be needed to pay separately. Users can be billable users on multiple Standard/Premium workspaces and will be charged for their membership status on each of those workspaces.

Personally, I don't recommend having multiple upgraded workspaces if you're on Premium. Have one workspace, and you can have all your boards and people into that one Workspace.

if you have more than one upgraded workspace, you'll probably be paying more than you need to.

However, you can have as many free workspaces as you'd like!

Zeb Amin January 19, 2023

Hi - we access Trello via App in TEAMS, therefore I'm assuming have one Workspace ( our Company then individuals create boards for projects.

So I'm assuming this is the standard version ?

So of we wish to upgrade to Premium for a handful of accounts how can this be done in one transaction as we want the billing to go directly to  finance team and not individuals 

Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2023

Hi @Zeb Amin , welcome to the community!

Having your Trello attached to the Teams doesn't necessarily mean that you have the Standard plan. Keep in mind that, when you upgrade your Trello plan, the upgrade is made directly on the Workspace and the charge is set by the number of members and multi-board guests that the Workspace has.

If you want to know this in full detail, especially for your case, I'd recommend raising a ticket directly to the billing team. You can reach them using this link - https://trello.com/contact#/ and then select "Billing" on the team you're looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events