Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of task start time in Trello Calendar

Layla Rutherford May 14, 2018

When i'm in calendar view i can't see the start times. Also the items in the calendar don't seem to be ordered with time in mind? Is there a way of seeing this? As I have the cards synced with my iCal I want to be able to manage my diary better with trello in mind. Also i don't see an option to add an end time to the task. Am I missing something?

2 answers

1 vote
Layla Rutherford May 30, 2018

Thanks so much i've got that set up and now and it's exactly what I was after! 

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2018

Hey Layla

There are no start times in Trello.  You have a due date with a time due, and that's pretty much it.  The items will appear on your calendar in the order that they appear on your list. So be sure to sort your lists by due date so that they show in your calendar in the appropriate order.

For start/end times, you can use the Planyway Power Up calendar instead.  The Planyway Calendar gives more flexibility, allowing date and time ranges as well as importing and exporting multiple calendars (including those calendars from across all boards in Trello)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events