Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing notification badge on Android phone

Joe Cremona July 20, 2021

I am finding the trello notification badge appearing on the android phone lock screen, then disappear after 1 second.  It doesn't even persist ini the notification window.  Similar the red notification number flashes to a count of 1 when it receives a new notification, but then disappears after a second.  The only way to view the notification Issue to click into the Trello app ono the phone.  This problem does not exist with our iPhone devices - the notifications are persistent until we physically swipe them off.

We have gone through all the notification settings for the Android Samsng device, trello app at each notification function level to be on, and the settings for the trellis account.  Also disabled any battery monitor or sleep settings for the app.  

Has anyone else experienced the disappearing notification badge issues for trello on Android?  Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2021

Hi Joe, I'm from the Trello Support team.

I have responded to the ticket you have raised with us about this issue in our internal support portal and will communicate with you through the ticket on our portal. 

Thanks,
Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events