Disabling suggestions no longer removes label suggestions

Brian Kendall September 23, 2022

I've disabled suggestions in my Trello account settings, as pictured here:

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 3.50.14 PM.png

However, recently the user interface for my Trello account changed. Labels are now shown with lighter colors containing black text (making them harder to see, sadly) and with that change I am always getting unhelpful label suggestions even though I turned it off.

I don't want label suggestions. They're not helpful. I have my labels organized in a particular order, and I want to be able to click them using visual and muscle memory without needing to scroll down due to the suggestions taking up vertical space. It's much nicer that way.

Please fix it so that disabling suggestions also disables label suggestions, as it was before!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2022

@Brian Kendall our dev team just released a fix for this issue. Thanks again for reporting it. Can you refresh your browser and try again ?

Thanks!

Brian Kendall September 26, 2022

It does appear to be fixed. Thanks for the quick turnaround! This makes Trello a lot more enjoyable to use for me.

0 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2022

Hi @Brian Kendall ,

Thanks for reporting this issue - I'm passing it along to our developers as this is not expected behavior. I do not have an estimate for when we will have a fix out for this, but hopefully soon. 

All the best,

Andrea

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events