Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable automatic attachmant

Yaara__ Tomer_ May 27, 2024
Hello
I always use the link for "email to this card" s that way I can have all the eamils nd the replys sorted at the card.
How can i disable the attachment being utomatically adding to the card? I dont need them and it makes the system slow ( we have alot of cards as an operating business)

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2024

Hi @Yaara__ Tomer_ 

I know what you mean when this happens, especially when the email has many replies and you end up with lots of peoples signatures as attachments.

There are no settings to control this from within Trello and automations don't let you delete attachments (only links).

You can do it using the API and either Make.com or Zapier. My personal preference is Make.com

If you want to give this a try, I am happy to share a make.com scenario with you to do it...

Let me know

Yaara__ Tomer_ June 20, 2024

Hi Mike :)

Thank you so much.

I may write you soon.

All the best to you,

Yaara

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lucas Pessoa May 27, 2024

Hello @Yaara__ Tomer_ !

After years of frustrations with all task management platforms out there regarding their email integration and ease of communication, I developed a new platform that makes it much easier and faster to get all the information related to a task in a single place (including email threads). Would you be open to chatting more about it? I'd love to understand more about your workflow as well

Yaara__ Tomer_ June 20, 2024

Thank you Lucas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events