Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between search panel

Alexandr Liubceac May 24, 2022

Hello everyone, i have a small question - how can i change search panel in trello ? I have no idea how it changed from second screenshot to first one. Please advice how can i make my search panel like on second screenshot. Thanks you :)Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tiffany Yue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2022

👋 Hello @Alexandr Liubceac , thanks for your post!

I'm Tiffany, the PM on Trello's Search team. What you're seeing is the incremental rollout of a new experience. We know that having a modern search experience is important to quickly finding your work, so the team been hard at work updating the look and feel. You can learn more in this support doc.

Of course, we also understand that change can be frustrating and there's always room for improvement, so please feel free to share feedback in the comments or via our support team about anything you'd like to see.

Best,

Tiffany

Alexandr Liubceac June 6, 2022

Oh, thanks, didn't see this support doc. Will be good to change for the old one, because new - uncomfortable panel. Will make ticket to support team, if they have any resolution :)

best regards

Alexandr

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

Hi @Alexandr Liubceac ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! This is a little strange the search bar should always look like the second screenshot, so it's potentially a glitch in the search bar that is causing it to enhance itself across the screen. 

I've tried to simulate the issue but my search bar remains like screenshot two which is where I think there's a glitch. It may be worth checking with Trello Support so they can take a look for you, to help you can raise a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

Hi @Alexandr Liubceac ! I know this question has already been answered, but to give some clarity, Trello is progressively rolling out a new version of the search function. You can read more about it here: https://help.trello.com/article/1348-new-search-in-trello

Vasiliy May 31, 2022

Hello @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows !
Could you please tell me, is there a way to return to the old style of the search bar?
The new search bar contains no information whatsoever.
The old one displays everything about the card without even clicking on it:
If it has some comments, who is in this card, which column it is, which tags it has, etc.
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Like • Kiel Suggs likes this
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2022

You'd need to reach out to Trello for that one. I'm not sure if they'd allow some users to roll back to the old version https://trello.com/contact#/

Alexandr Liubceac June 6, 2022

@Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows Hello, so Vasiliy asked that question what i mean. New one search panel so uncomfortable. With old one - all information was visible, but now need to enter in the card for additional checks. Thank you for reply.

Best regards,

Alexandr.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events