Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Description format

Karla Patricia Gómez Sotelo August 23, 2022

Hello everyone! I have a problem: I need to add a link in the description box, and hashtags, but my links are being duplicated automatically, and in the other hand, the first hashtag is erased. So I am having many problems with the workflow with my team, because they see duplicated links and the lack of the hashtags.

I don't know why but they have a different view of their descriptions screens, because I have more skills in the card, well I also leave screenshots of my problem,  and I hope You can help me please. :( Thank You! :D

ErrorTrello.jpegCaptura de pantalla 2022-08-23 a la(s) 15.20.38.png

2 answers

0 votes
Rafał Denkiewicz August 29, 2022

Hi Karla,

Were you able to fix this problem?

I have the same...

Karla Patricia Gómez Sotelo August 29, 2022

Hi Rafal!

Sorry but I can't fix the problem yet, but if I know something in the future, of course I'll tell You.

Rafał Denkiewicz September 23, 2022

Hi @Karla Patricia Gómez Sotelo 
still can't fix the problem?

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2022

Hey Karla,

Definitely an odd scenario, I wasn't able to reproduce it.

Do you mind opening a request (www.trello.com/contact)? We are going to need some personal information. 

Karla Patricia Gómez Sotelo August 25, 2022

Hi Theodoro!

Thank You for your reply, I already follow the link but is broken, sorry for the disturbance, but Do You have another way to help me?

Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2022

No problem, I'm going to open a ticket on your behalf. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events