cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Workspace

Rob Conn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 1, 2022

I can't seem to be able to Delete a Workspace. From other posts, I see that "Enter the Workspace name to delete" seemed to be one of the issues, but I've entered the Workspace name and it still doesn't give me the option to Delete.

Any help would be appreciated.

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Angers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 12, 2022

To delete a workspace the help section directs the user to go to settings, and scroll to the bottom to find the Delete this Workspace? link. The next window has a text box that says "Enter the Workspace name to delete". The workspace name appears to be already in the box but the "Delete Workspace" button is grayed out which is a bit confusing at first glance. In the text window where the name appears already, you need to reenter the Workspace name and it will activate the button.  

0 votes
Answer accepted
Victor N
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2022

Hi Rob, sorry to hear that you aren't able to tp delete a workspace. 
Please note that you need to be a workspace admin in order to be able to delete it. 

If you are an admin on this workspace, please reach out to us via https://trello.com/contact so that we can help further investigate why this is happening. 

Rob Conn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 3, 2022

Hi Victor,

Thank you.

Like Victor N likes this
0 votes
Lisa Marie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 8, 2023

I had this issue and renamed my workspace names without an spaces or symbols and only alpha numeric characters and that made it so when I entered the workspace name it allowed me to delete it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events