Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Butler card button from another teammember

juliaschmidt2 August 13, 2020

Hi,

we use Trello Business Class and according to our team page I'm an admin. I want to delete a card button that was created by another team member. She left our team and her account is deactivated.

As I read the FAQ, I should see an admin button. But I don't see one. What exactly is missing? Or what am I missing? 

I have already deactivated the "enabled on this board" checkbox. But unfortunately some other team members still see the button.

1 answer

0 votes
Keli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2020

Hi @juliaschmidt2  :) 

Butler Board and Card buttons work a bit differently than rules and are set individually per account and per board, and right now it isn't possible to outright manage someone else's buttons using the Admin button. I'm hearing that you were able to deactivate the button on your own board, and each of the board members will need to do the same thing on the board while logged into their account. Deactivating the button will remove it from that user's board or card view.

The only way to deactivate this button permanently is to either remove the user that created the button from the board (and team, if applicable) or ask them to stop sharing the button.

I hope this helps! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events