Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default profile photo question

simonjbward
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2020

Just curious more than anything. I set up a new Trello account, using a gmail address, and the profile photo that automatically came up (I didn't upload one) is a really old one that doesn't match the picture in my gmail account (but it probably was the google profile pic at some point). Where is it getting that image from?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
carlosughini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2020

Hello Simon,

Hope you are having a good day.

I'm just thinking here, can you check if Trello is not retrieving the image from your Atlassian account?

Sometimes your display name, avatar and email address in Trello will come from your Atlassian account.

To check if your Trello account uses an Atlassian account or not, see using Trello with an Atlassian account.

In case it is, I recommend checking the documentation below:

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Carlos

simonjbward
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2020

Thanks, I've since figured out that it's some weirdness with the gmail account. I just sent myself an email and when I typed my email address into the recipient field a third (also old) profile image popped up. 100% google weirdness and not a Trello issue at all :)

Like carlosughini likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events