Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard of the week that displays the checklist tasks

ds March 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

I have projects that all contain a checklist with the different steps to achieve it.
But I also have recurring tasks.

At the end of each week, I plan the schedule for the following week, according to my different priorities.
I would like to have an overview, which would allow me to display all my tasks planned on the 7 days of the week.

This way, I could see what has been accomplished or not, during this work week.

Is there a power up that would allow me to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please let us know how you set up recurring tasks? Are you referring to cards or checklist items?

If it helps, if those checklist items exist on cards that are open on the board, you can use Calendar view to view them in a daily, weekly, or monthly format.

Lara
The Trello Team

ds March 22, 2023

Thank you Lara for your feedback.

Indeed, the calendar view allows me to display the date of my checklists, but from the same table.

I would have liked to be able to do it on several tables...

That is to say that from the same calendar, I can see all my tasks scheduled.

Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2023

Hi there,

Ah, I understand. It sounds like you'd like to be able to see checklist items in a calendar view from multiple boards rather than a single board.

Right now, that's not possible. If it helps, the Workspace Calendar view allows you to view cards (with due dates) from multiple boards. More on that here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-calendar-view/

I understand it would be helpful if you could view checklist items the same way, and I've flagged this as a feature request with our team.

If you'd like to see if there are any third-party Power-Ups that offer this functionality, you can check here: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=calendar

I hope that helps!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Like Damien Soulages likes this
ds March 22, 2023

I understand Lara, thank you for your feedback and have a great day

Irina Cherkasova - Planyway
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 23, 2023

Hi @ds 

It's Irina from Planyway:)

You can create & edit recurrent cards in the Planyway power-up that is a free calendar which fully syncs with Trello. Another cool thing about it is that you can edit your recurrent cards both in bulk and individually! 

recurring-tasks-repeat-section.pngrecurring-tasks-open-recurring-card.png

0 votes
Johan de Rooij April 10, 2023

@Lara : Any idea when this feature will be working ? [you'd like to be able to see checklist items in a calendar view from multiple boards rather than a single board]. I urgently need it to make Trello a feasible solution for us. Many thx.

Lara
Atlassian Team
April 10, 2023

Hi Johan,

I'm afraid I don't have an ETA for when the feature would be pushed. Rest assured, we're tracking this as a feature request and our product team is aware that users would like to see this feature.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events