Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DINAMIC CHECKLIST

LORENZO GUIDI #16 June 22, 2022

when i do a CARD MODEL and use the model for doing other CARDS i can modify the starting CARD MODEL but the modify applicated to the CARD MODEL are also not performed for old CARDS that i create with this model.

There is a metod for change, for exemple, items of a checklist in all of the old CARDS that i did? with an automation i'm not able to do that...

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2022

@LORENZO GUIDI #16 

it is probably difficult to explain here but it can do if you have a checklist of cardlinks of cards created from the template and use it to effect changes made on the template card to the created cards. It will not handle cases where the user has customised the cards eg change the name of a checklist. It probably does not handle all types of changes. I did a project for one client that anticipate massive changes affecting the created cards. Here it involves 1200 cards created from 2 parent cards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events