Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cutting and pasting from a checklist?

Rob Garretson October 4, 2022

I am in sales and have cards for each of my accounts, and use checklists to keep track of items that are out-of-stock of low in quantity on the shelves. I frequently need to text or email theses lists to the buyers at the accounts. Is there any way (or a simple workaround) to cut and paste or otherwise get the checklists into text form?

1 answer

0 votes
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 4, 2022

Hi @Rob Garretson  👋 Welcome!

Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello PowerUp.

I think you might find our PowerUp quite useful. Email for Trello enables you to send and receives emails directly in Trello, so you can easily send emails to and receive emails from your buyers all within Trello. You can also include the card's checklist, custom fields, due date etc. in your emails by using variables (no need to copy and paste anything).

Together with butler automation you can automate sending emails. For example, when a card is dragged to a certain list, automatically send an email with the checklist to update your buyer. 

Check out this video for a quick overview of the PowerUp: Email for Trello Demo

You're welcome to pop over any questions to hello@sendboard.com or simply add the Email for Trello PowerUp to give it a try with a free trial.

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events