Custom fields power up bug

When I specify a type of drop-down, I am unable to save the field. Is this a bug?

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Gavin,

Would you mind sending us a screenshot showing how the field is set up and what you're clicking on to save it?

Also, if you try opening Trello in a different browser, do you have the same problem there?

So I have checked and it works in IE. I am a chrome user though. So I can work around it by defining in IE I guess. Be good if it worked on Chrome also though

Hi Gavin,

Since it sounds like this is a browser-specific issue, we'd suggest clearing your cache in Chrome as a first step.

If you're still seeing the problem after that, could you try disabling any browser extensions that are installed? If that solves the problem, you can re-enable those one by one to figure out which one is causing the trouble.

No joy, I will just have to work around it as I have too many extensions to debug all of them as being the issue.

I have also noted that there is a limitation on the number of entries I can add to the drop down which is a blocker for me. Do you know why there is a limitation?

Thanks

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

Right now there isn't a way to add more than 5 dropdown options, but I'll let our team know you'd be interested in adding more.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 20, 2018 in Trello

Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way...

16,754 views 0 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you