Custom fields power up bug

Gavin Brown January 15, 2018

When I specify a type of drop-down, I am unable to save the field. Is this a bug?

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Gavin,

Would you mind sending us a screenshot showing how the field is set up and what you're clicking on to save it?

Also, if you try opening Trello in a different browser, do you have the same problem there?

Gavin Brown January 16, 2018

image.png

Gavin Brown January 16, 2018

So I have checked and it works in IE. I am a chrome user though. So I can work around it by defining in IE I guess. Be good if it worked on Chrome also though

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Gavin,

Since it sounds like this is a browser-specific issue, we'd suggest clearing your cache in Chrome as a first step.

If you're still seeing the problem after that, could you try disabling any browser extensions that are installed? If that solves the problem, you can re-enable those one by one to figure out which one is causing the trouble.

Gavin Brown January 17, 2018

No joy, I will just have to work around it as I have too many extensions to debug all of them as being the issue.

I have also noted that there is a limitation on the number of entries I can add to the drop down which is a blocker for me. Do you know why there is a limitation?

Thanks

Gavin

Caity
Atlassian Team
January 19, 2018

Hi Gavin,

Right now there isn't a way to add more than 5 dropdown options, but I'll let our team know you'd be interested in adding more.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events