Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields not available

milene_langeslag September 5, 2021

We have several boards and at some boards (see below) the power-up Costum Fields is disappeared and at other boards we can still use the Power-Up. All the boards were used by August 24th.

https://trello.com/b/bqigSz8U/payroll

https://trello.com/b/lzFYPSAT/impediment-bord-run-change

1 answer

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2021

Hi @milene_langeslag 

Please have a look on the pricing model you can finde here. To me it looks like some of the boards are probably part of minimum Standard pricing model to be able to use custom fields. 

Check out the workspace of the boards and you will see in the settings what kind of pricing model you have here. 

milene_langeslag September 6, 2021

Hi Fabienne,

We have the free workspace but at the Atlassion Community your collegue told me that when we had the Custom fields on the boards before August 24th this field would be available after that date for free workspaces.   

Like # people like this
Dmitry Ignashoff November 18, 2021

Hi, Milene.

I have the same problem, custom fields on one of my boards disappear when I move cards to the second board. I cannot switch on this power-up on the second board.

For me, this is kind of a shitty trick - to give people ability to use custom fields for free and then to take off this ability without even any notice. Looking for alternatives for Trello now.

BTW, there's a 3rd party power-up "Amazing Fields" which is better than Trello's "Custom Fields", but it won't appear on mobile version of Trello...

Allen -Amazing PowerUps-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2022

The  Amazing Fields powerup does provide a path forward for basic uses cases.  It lets you add fields that support forumulas, custom styling, formatting, and more. 

On a free plan it lets you store basic data and then when you need support for things like butler automations, you can link the amazing fields to custom fields and use them for whatever you want.  (this also allows it to work with mobile and integrations like zapier)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events