Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields disappeared after product update??

Patrick Eissler September 20, 2021

It seems trello is undertaking some bigger changes. It has been down for 1-2 now...

Now I could check my board and saw that the custom field power up disappeared, instead they seem to have made the custom fields a built in function for every board. 

BUT THE PROBLEM IS: ALL CUSTOM FIELDS (ENTRIES AND FIELDS) DISAPPEARED.

I hope, they restore this...

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2021

We had an outage today: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/

However, I don't think this would have affected custom fields.  Custom fields is now part of the paid package.  If you had the Power-Up turned on for a board, WE DO NOT TURN IT OFF.  The only two things that would turn off the Power-Up are a) someone manually did it or b) you had Trello Gold, had more than one Power-Up on the board, and your Gold expired BEFORE we made the changes and announcement that Power-Ups are unlimited.

Unfortunately once the custom fields Power-Up is turned off, we can not turn it back on.

Hollie Tran September 1, 2023

hello, I was just updating many cards in one of my boards and all the custom fields disappeared and showed as actions at the  bottom of the card. The custom fields is part of the paid package, and I don't understand why this happened. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events