Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Fields Won't Sort Properly

Sarah March 29, 2022

I have several dozen custom fields that I'd like to sort in a certain order. Whenever I try to move one of the custom fields, it reverts to its original place, or shows up in a random spot on the list. I tried updating Chrome, using Incognito, clearing my cookies, etc. Anyone else have this issue? 

3 answers

2 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2022

Hi there! Our engineering team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

1 vote
Artemis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Sarah, welcome!

I tested this out on my board and when rearranging my custom fields, sometimes the position of the field reverts back immediately. This seems like a bug! I imagine this is similar behavior you're seeing, and I'd encourage you to write to Trello's support team to file it with them directly. If possible, record your screen while rearranging your fields so the team can see exactly what you mean. You can submit a bug report at http://www.trello.com/contact — use the option "Using Trello" and "Report a bug".

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

@Sarah 

I doubt is has to do with your browsing mode. When you rearrange the custom fields under "Show Menu" of the board, it applies to all cards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events