Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

'Custom Fields' Greyed Out

I have created a new workspace for a project I'm working on, I've setup a new board on there but the 'Custom Fields' option is greyed out. I have Trello Premium so as far as I understand it should be included, its still available on my old Workspaces / Boards, any help really appreciated

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Gyp Buggane 

The premium benefits applies to the workspace you had upgraded from free. It does not apply to all your workspaces. 

I did not realise that, so I have to upgrade to premium for each workspace if I want to use custom fields on boards in that workspace ?

@Gyp Buggane 

Yes. The alternative is to keep the board in the same workspace and change your permissions accordingly. There are some useful standard permissions available. 

Many thanks Milynnus, I will look into that, makes a lot of sense, cheers for your help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,392 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you