Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Custom Fields' Greyed Out

Gyp Buggane May 16, 2022

I have created a new workspace for a project I'm working on, I've setup a new board on there but the 'Custom Fields' option is greyed out. I have Trello Premium so as far as I understand it should be included, its still available on my old Workspaces / Boards, any help really appreciated

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

@Gyp Buggane 

The premium benefits applies to the workspace you had upgraded from free. It does not apply to all your workspaces. 

Gyp Buggane May 17, 2022

I did not realise that, so I have to upgrade to premium for each workspace if I want to use custom fields on boards in that workspace ?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2022

@Gyp Buggane 

Yes. The alternative is to keep the board in the same workspace and change your permissions accordingly. There are some useful standard permissions available. 

Gyp Buggane May 18, 2022

Many thanks Milynnus, I will look into that, makes a lot of sense, cheers for your help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events