Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crumble update

Kinga Zemlik January 25, 2022

Hello, 

we bought a plug crumble on trello for 2 people. For one, everything is fine, but second person (me) can't se anything and there's a announcement to update a plug, what we have done. 

Can you do something with that?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alberto Estévez January 26, 2022

Hi Kinga. Alberto from Crmble here to help. It is probably only a matter of assigning the second license to that second person. Please open Crmble using the Power-Up button at the top right corner of your board and head to the Crmble Team section you'll find in the lower left corner of the Crmble Power-Up window (bottom  left  main menu columns.  In your Crmble Team settings you'll see a list of board members.  Pick the desired member and click the "Assign License" button next to it.  Have a look at the screenshots attached for extra help. Hope this made the trick. If not, please open a support thread using the messaging bubble (you'll find it in the lower right corner of the Crmble menu in your Trello board or at http://crmble.com)Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 11.57.48.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-26 at 12.10.00.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-26 at 12.08.45.png
Thank you for reaching out and using Crmble.

Cheers!

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2022

Hi @Kinga Zemlik 👋

Welcome to the Community! I would recommend getting in touch directly with Crmble Support here: info@crmble.com. They'll be in a better position to look into why this is different for you and the other user and how to get this back up and running for yourself.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Kinga Zemlik January 25, 2022

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events