Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of an icon within the card to move to the next or previous cards

hvillas July 20, 2022

Hi Trello team, would it be posible to include icons of NEXT and PREVIOUS within the card to move from one card to the next or to the previous one without having to close it and selecting them. It very common on my side to work on the card sequentially so I believe it would be a good resource.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022

@hvillas welcome to the community! i prefer to use the keyboard shortcuts for this! You can use < and > keys to move left and right respectively, and if you use shift with those keys, it will move it to the top of the list that you move it to you! (Here's more details, and here's a quick demo I recorded about how to do exactly what you're describing!)

hvillas July 20, 2022

Thank you!

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022

@hvillas no problem! let me know if that helps or if you'd like me to explain anything more!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events