Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating new Label but card states "no color. This won't show up on the front of cards."

Wen Yu Wong February 27, 2022

Hi all, 

I'm trying to create a purple label with the label name "Q1 2023" but I keep seeing this error where it will tell me "No color. This won't show up on the front of the cards"

Purple.JPG

I was able to create 4 labels with colors and they displayed correctly on the front of the card (see below). I know the grey cards don't show up but I'm trying to do this for the purple card. Can anyone help? Did I somehow accidentally turned on/off a feature?

Orange.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2022

Hi Wen,

The 'No color' caption only refers to the grey-colored label.

Grey labels don't show up on the front of cards, which makes them super handy for filtering without cluttering up the front of the card.

All other label colors show on the front of the card, it's only the grey that doesn't.

Does that help at all?

Esme 🙂

Hi @Esme Crutchley 

Thanks for your response. However, I'm seeing this message for a purple label. Please see how I have the purple label checked but I still see this message.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2022

Hi Wen,

That message will always stay there, as it's information specifically for the grey label (that's why it's next to it).

All colors show up on the front panel (except grey), there is no way to hide them.

Does that explain it better?

Esme 🙂

Like • Wen Yu Wong likes this

@Esme Crutchley : Yes! Thanks so much for explaining. I was confused by the wording even though I selected a non-grey color. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events