Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create invite link without requiring Trello account

epetrack November 30, 2019

New to Trello, in Business class. I'd like to send a link for a specific Board to someone who is NOT a Trello user, and don't want them to have to create an account. When I create an "invite link" to the board, and then email them the link myself to open, it requires them to sign in or establish an account. The board I'm trying to get them to see IS public.

Is there a way to enable someone to simply get the link, click on it, and see the board?- thanks-

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2019

Hi epetrack,

Can you copy and paste the URL of the Trello board itself, and email/message it to them?

If the board is public, that should work well.

Carolyn

epetrack December 1, 2019

Thanks for the quick reply... I'm using the Mac app, but found that there is another link to copy under Show Menu --> More that DOES work correctly to show the board (as long as it is public).

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2019

Awesome- thanks for closing the loop on this one!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events