cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Alias or Ghost Card(s) from one board to another

Clément Souchier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 24, 2018

Hi !

Is there any way to create an alias / ghost card from a team board to my personnal board ? So I can have it in mind ni my personnal board but make changes on both personal and team board ? 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2018

Hi Clément,

Are you referring to having mirrored cards?

While card syncing isn't a native feature of Trello, you can add a link to the original card on the new card so that you can refer back to it easily. When you attach a link to a Trello card on another card, it will display a preview of that card, and will show which board and list it belongs to.

You can also click on the "Connect cards" link to make it a 2-way link, so that both cards link to each other.

Additionally, there are a few third-party Power-Ups that can help you keep cards in sync. You can read more about those here:

Cardsync
Unito
Board Sync by Unito

We recently launched an article on our blog where we explained how to connect boards together to achieve a more flexible workflow too: https://blog.trello.com/using-multiple-boards-for-a-super-flexible-workflow

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events