Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cover "ghosting": Why is the card front behaving odd?

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

"Ghost" Cover

I have this one card that is showing none of the custom fields/checklist/comments/etc. items and shows the card title ghosted over the cover... when I remove the cover everything is fine.

This does not happen on any other card at all, new or old and I am not aware of this bug nor new functionality (be it testing or otherwise)

I have done a TEST whereby I recreate the card from scratch with the exact same details and cover and it didn't happen

With and Without Cover:

Untitled2.jpg

Duplicate Test

Everything was fine - really odd!

Nota bene: copying card KEEPS the same 'ghosting' 👻😝🙈

Untitled3.jpg

Board overview

As can be seen (barely, confidential info on this one) all other card covers are fine

Untitled1.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
khanh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2020

This is expected functionality. When you select the "full" card cover size, everything except the name of the card is hidden. 

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

WOW... thanks for that @khanh - can't believe I never knew that!! 😝🙈

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events