Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Tasks to a list automatically

Christine_Barbacki May 4, 2020

New to Trello!

I just started with the "Work from Home Planner" and the tasks on the "To-Do This Week" list are supposed to auto-copy to the day of the week lists. But they're not, even though I put in a due date for each item. What do you think I'm doing wrong? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2020

@Christine_Barbacki where did you see the "work from home planner"? Is it a board template? or a blog article or something?

Christine_Barbacki May 5, 2020

Yes it's a board template by TalentHub - just saw it on the top of the template section. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2020

@Christine_Barbacki I can't see anything about auto copying tasks in the "how to use this board" card:

https://trello.com/c/aEN18ncW/4-how-to-use-this-board

I think they're just using passive voice instead of active voice, it would be clearer if they said "Copy cards from To-Do this week here".

You could, of course, use Butler to automate the copying of cards according to your requirements though.

Christine_Barbacki May 6, 2020

Ok I'll try that thanks! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events