Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy a checklist without copying activity history

Cate Steane May 4, 2020

I perform similar services for different clients. I keep a list for each client to keep track of my progress. I wanted to copy a checklist from a card in one list to a card in another list. When I copied the list, the activity history from that checklist copied over to the new card. I just wanted the checklist in order to complete the same steps for a different client. The activity history from the other card is irrelevant and even confusing.

Is it possible to copy a checklist without the activity history, or to delete the activity history when it is copied from another card?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2020

@Cate Steane there are a couple of options:

1) Have a list or card with your checklist templates, and name the card starting with ".", this will mean that it appears at the top of the list in the "Add Items From" menu when adding a checklist to any card on the board:

2020-05-05 at 2.59 pm.png

2) You can use Butler to add checklists to a card based on label or list name into which it's been added:

2020-05-05 at 3.37 pm.png

Cate Steane May 5, 2020

Thanks – I hadn't explored the templates yet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events