Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copied Large List, only worked partially, then nothing will save when moving or creating cards.

NIRVC
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2022

I tried to copy a list with 160 cards on it.  Nothing happened and it said it failed.  When I went back to the board a few hours later it looked like it had tried to do this, but didn't finish.  I archived the list and moved on.  But now nothing will save on this particular board. List names will save, but moving a card will not.  It just keeps saying it cannot connect or sending.  

I'm not having any issues on other boards.  Please help!  

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

@NIRVC try adding the Bulk Actions power-up and moving the cards on there. You can only move i think ~80 at a time, but you could do it in two "moves" and i think it would work more cleanly. Someone else was having problems with this recently and I told them to try this and it worked for them, so hopefully helps you too!

NIRVC
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 24, 2022

Brittany, that worked great!  Thanks for the suggestion!  

Like Alex G_ likes this
0 votes
Alex G_ August 24, 2022

@NIRVC As @Brittany Joiner suggested, Bulk Actions is made for exactly that purpose. Give it a try and if you would have any feedback or questions, you can always contact us at our support email: support@bulkactionspu.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events