You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hello everyone, here is what i am trying to do:
- I want to copy+paste a URL into a new card
- I want the card to populate itself with an auto-generated cover, title (and perhaps description), extracted from the URL
- I then want to be able modify the card: add comments, add tags, override the title, description, etc.
Sadly, when I try to do this, teh auto-generated cover, title and description disappear once I convert from "link" card to "regular" card. See below.
Any ideas in how to achieve what I want? Is this simply a missing feature?
If so, could Trello add a new feature "Keep auto generated content" when doing the "convert to regular card" in step #4 below?
1. Create a new card
2. Copy+Paste URL (for example: a Youtube clip)
3. A "link" card is created, with auto generated cover image, title and description
4. I want to add comments, labels, etc. to this card.
To do this, it seems that I will first have to convert the "link" card to a "regular" card...
5. The card is now converted to a "regular" card. Let's open the card...
6. Yes, I can now add comments, add labels, etc. but sadly, the original auto-generated cover image (and title+description) are now gone...