Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Google Shopping List to Trello?

David S
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 13, 2023

I was wondering if there was any way to possibly link my Google Shopping list to a Trello list? Basically what I'd love to have happen is every time a new item gets added to my Google Shopping list, it created a new card with that same value in a particular Trello list. Does that make sense? Does it seem like that could be possible?

Please let me know any thoughts or questions. Thanks!

3 answers

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2023

@David S  I do something similar - whenever I find something I want to buy, I add a card to Trello and then I have a board of things i want to buy that i sort everything in. It's my own combined online shopping cart!

1 vote
Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2023

Hi David! Alicia from Spain, nice to meet you.

I don't see exactly how to sincronize, but one thing I have thought is to share the page with Trello, creating a new card called "Google Shopping List" with the link inside the card, so you can have it if you are working with Trello. 

I attach some views. Maybe can be useful for you. Let me know if you find another solution!

shopping list movil.jpeg             shopping list.png

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2023

Hi @David S 

Thanks for alerting me to the fact that Google Shopping Lists exists. 😁

I never needed to know because I have been using Trello for shopping lists for a long time and it works great, in particular the Trello app comes into it's own here...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events