Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions for not being counted as a collaborator

hiroshi itosu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2024

As the number of collaborators will be limited to 10 from 8 April, we would like to confirm the conditions under which a member will not be counted as a collaborator.
The site states that 'Anyone who's only a member of closed boards in your Workspace' will not be counted as a collaborator. Is this correct interpretation that this is someone who meets the following two conditions?

1. not a member/guest/waiting to join of the workspace, either. (In other words, people who are not counted as any of the members in the attached image).
2. is a member of a board with the 'change visibility' setting of the board set to 'private',as indicated by the red box in the image.

We use Trello for our business and want to ensure we effectively avoid the user limit. Therefore, we would like to know the specific conditions that are not counted towards the limit.
スクリーンショット (1127).pngスクリーンショット (1126).png

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2024

Hi @hiroshi itosu! A closed board is a board that is archived. A private board is not the same as closed board. We have some more information on closed boards here, including how to close a board: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/closing-a-board/

I also want to clarify that users who are waiting to join the Workspace are not counted as collaborators unless they are already in a board within that Workspace. However, if you invite someone to the Workspace but they don't have a Trello account yet, that invitation will create a pending user. Pending users are counted as collaborators, and you can remove them just as you would remove any other Workspace member.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events